With ultra-compact housing of roughly 65 x 65 x 65 mm³, the pco.panda 4.2 sCMOS camera system provides high quantum efficiency with low readout noise, making it suitable for countless applications.
In addition, the USB 3.1 interface has inherent advantages as it enables a new generation of cameras with ultra-speed data transfer and direct power via the USB cable, making external power supplies redundant. Use the pco.panda 4.2 sCMOS camera system with the latest software from PCO.
- ultra-compact size: 65 x 65 x 65 mm³
- latest 16 bit sCMOS sensor technology
- high resolution 2048 x 2048 pixel
- pixel size: 6.5 x 6.5 µm
- low readout noise < 2 e- med
- dynamic range of 22 500 : 1
- quantum efficiency up to 80%
- exposure times from 100 µs to 1s
- maximum frame rate 40 fps @ full resolution
- Rolling Shutter
- USB 3.1 interface
- power over USB
Quantum Efficiency Curves:
Quantum efficiency curve for pco.panda 4.2 monochrome.
Quantum efficiency curve for pco.panda 4.2 colour.
View/Download the datasheet here.
- brightfield microscopy
- fluorescence microscopy
- digital pathology
- single molecule localization microscopy
- lightsheet fluorescence microscopy (LSFM)
- calcium imaging
- structured illumination microscopy (SIM)
- high-speed bright field ratio imaging
- high throughput screening
- high content screening
- biochip reading
- TIRF microscopy
- spinning disk confocal microscopy
- 3D metrology
- industrial quality inspection
SMLM DNA Origami
DNA origami is a powerful method for the programmable assembly of nanoscale molecular structures. For applications of these structures as functional biomaterials, the study of reaction kinetics and dynamic processes in real time and with high spatial resolution becomes increasingly important. Read more here.