With the pco.panda 26 sCMOS camera you get both high resolution and the option of a monochrome or colour sensor, either of which may be needed for a multitude of microscopy applications. These include high-content screening and digital pathology.
There are many details that make the pco.panda 26 sCMOS camera outstanding. Its small 2.5 x 2.5 µm² pixels are an excellent fit to use the resolution capacity in optical systems such as microscopes even with low magnification. Thanks to the pco.panda 26’s true charge domain global shutter, you can achieve a remarkably low readout noise and dark current.
The housing design and interface provide easy integration. All pco.panda cameras have ultra-compact dimensions, and no external power supply is needed, which allows power and fast data transfer through one single USB 3.1 cable.
Key Features of the pco.panda 26:
- available in mono and colour
- true charge domain global shutter
- high resolution 5120 x 5120 pixel
- dust-protected housing
- exposure time 5 µs … 20 s
- pixel size 2.5 µm x 2.5 µm
- dynamic range 66 dB
- ultra-compact design
- frame rate 7.1 fps @ 26 MPix
- up to 65 % quantum efficiency
- USB 3.1 Gen1 data interface
Quantum Efficiency Curve: