- 1187 MB/s bandwidth
- Extensive FOL cable distance
- Maximum frame rate of 100fps at full resolution
- Small form factor
- pco.edge 4.2 & 5.5 compatible
- More robust connection – no communication error with Forward Error Correction (FEC) and Fiber Optic Link (FOL)
- More distance – 10 km with single mode fiber and standard LC connectors
- More flexibility – real-time trigger over cable with jitter < 12.8 ns and Plug and Play with GenICam and GenCP
- More open – full CLHS specification is downloadable for free
- More cost effective – use of standard network hardware components allows multi sourcing
The pco.edge CLHS combines advanced sCMOS technology with an ultra-fast Camera Link HS interface.
CLHS, with its data transmission rates of up to 1.1 GByte/s, is the perfect complement to the high data rates of the pco.edge family.
Fiber optic cables overcome the significant distance limitations of other cable types – with a high degree of flexibility and cost-effectiveness.