The versatility of the BrixX® HP lasers covers a wide range of applications such as widefield laser microscopy, optogenetics and semiconductor material testing. Depending on the model, the lasers offer a collimated free-space output beam with single or multiple transverse mode quality. The precise TEC-cooling of the laser diodes and fast and accurate laser current control guarantees stable output power and a stable emission spectrum. Analogue intensity control and digital modulation as well as a Light-Monitoring output can be used to control the laser by electronic signals. The USB2.0 and the RS-232 interface allow deep integration into PC controlled setups and software environments like LabView.
A wide variety of wavelengths and single-mode or multi-mode output powers up to 2.5 Watt can be integrated into the BrixX® platform. The versatility of the BrixX® covers a wide range of applications like RAMAN spectroscopy, machine vision, metrology and many more. The USB2.0 and the RS-232 interface allow deep integration of the lasers into the application’s process.
- Laser diodes up to 2.5 Ampere diode current can be integrated
- Many different wavelengths between 532nm and 1650nm available
- Single-Mode optical output powers up to 500mW
- Multi-Mode optical output powers up to 2.5 Watt
- High-Stability CW operation (ACC and APC mode)
- Fast analogue and digital modulation
- Electronic shutter function (laser inhibit) with >500kHz full ON/OFF capability
- Integrated power monitoring
- Automatic Aging Compensation (AAC) function
- USB2.0 and RS-232 interface
- Fiber output or free space emission (depends on model)