The Multi-Shot Row Optical Correlator (MS-ROC) allows the measurement of autocorrelation traces. It is based on second harmonic generation, making it reliable and compact. It has been specially developed for sources with sub-nJ energy per pulse. The Multi-Shot Row Optical Correlator allows the measurement of pulses from 50 fs to 40 ps in the standard version. With its high scan speed, real-time operations is possible for measurement and optimization. The MS-ROC-LP model can perform scan at 130 ps/s, making it the fastest scanning autocorrelator on the market. Also, the MS-ROC-SP model allows the measurement of both ultra-short and long pulses thanks to its dual-mode (standard mode for pulse duration > 50 fs and fine-scan mode for pulse < 50 fs). Like every products, the MS-ROC is easy to install and use.
- Ultra simple alignment (2 min to setup)
- Large pulse duration measurement range (from 5 fs to 80 ps)
- High sensitivity (sub-nJ pulse)
- User-friendly and powerful software (STAR : Software Technology for Acquisition and retrieval)
- Broad available spectral range
- Fiber connector available (FC/APC, FC/PC)