The Cairn OptoSplit II BP is our best ever dual channel simultaneous imaging device for use with a single camera. It builds on the success of the OptoSplit II, but adds a convenient single lever bypass mode making it more suitable for multi-user microscopes where simultaneous dual channels are only required for specific experiments alongside single wavelength recordings.
Whilst maintaining compatibility with the OptoSplit II, the BP version now supports our new flat-face filter cubes and has enhanced long-term stability, pixel registration and reproducibility. Featurewise, the rapid Bypass control is complimented by additional space for more auxiliary components. It has a slightly larger footprint than the OptoSplit II and consequently can use longer focal ratio lenses with even better off-axis performance.
- Single lever switching from split to bypass
- Compact design with C-mount input and output ports as standard (F and T mount on request)
- Support for sensors up to 31.9mm diagonal (29.4mm in bypass mode)
- Budget friendly alternative to two cameras
- 425nm to 875nm AR coatings on all optical surfaces
- 40mm diameter proprietary optics