- ultra-compact size: 65 x 65 x 65 mm³
- latest 16 bit sCMOS sensor technology
- high resolution 2048 x 2048 pixel
- pixel size: 6.5 x 6.5 µm
- low readout noise < 2 e- med
- dynamic range of 22 500 : 1
- quantum efficiency up to 80%
- exposure times from 100 µs to 1s
- maximum frame rate > 40 fps
- Rolling Shutter
- USB 3.1 interface
- power over USB
Revolutionary sCMOS technology in a compact design
The pco.panda joins the ranks as our newest member of pco’s state-of-the-art sCMOS sensor camera systems, which have revolutionized the scientific camera market since their introduction in 2010.
Despite small-size dimensions of roughly 65 x 65 x 65 mm³, the new pco.panda camera system provides high quantum efficiency with low readout noise making it suitable for countless applications.
The addition of the USB 3.1 interface has inherent advantages as it enables a new generation of cameras with ultra-speed data transfer and direct power via the USB cable, making external power supplies redundant.