The pco.2000 high resolution 14 bit CCD cooled camera comprises advanced CCD and electronics technology. With the approach to integrate the image memory into the camera itself, it enables fast image recording with 160 MB/s. The system features thermoelectric cooling, a high resolution and low noise. It consists of a compact camera with an external intelligent power supply.
The image data is transferred via customer selectable standard data interfaces to your computer. The available exposure times range from 500 ns to 49 days. These features make the pco.2000 camera perfectly suited for low light camera and piv camera applications. Use the pco.2000 CCD camera with the latest software from PCO.
- resolution (2048 x 2048pixel)
- cooled 14bit dynamic range
- image rate of 14.7 fps @ full resolution
- low noise of 6 e- rms @ 10 MHz
- thermoelectrical cooling of delta -50°C vs. ambient
- image memory in camera (camRAM up to 4GB)
- standard interfaces (USB 3.0, camera link, GigE / USB 2.0)
- ultra stable offset
Quantum Efficiency Curve: