The HASO 4 Broadband is the only wavefront sensor delivering lambda/100 rms absolute accuracy*, large dynamic and high linearity over very broad wavelength range. This unique feature is possible thanks to our advanced calibration process, high quality hardware and proprietary reconstruction software.
The HASO 4 Broadband offers high measurement performance, high resolution and extended spectral calibration bandwidth. It is the most versatile wavefront sensor and is a great choice for the lab or industrial application. It has been used with success in the most demanding applications in optical metrology, microscopy and laser diagnostics.
HASO4 Broadband is delivered with WaveView, the 3rd generation of wavefront analysis software. With just a few clicks, you will get access to wavefront measurement, reconstruction etc . WaveView offers more than 150 functions and optional add-ons enable you to go even further and calculate the PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio. New SpotTrack function in WaveView gives makes alignment free and provide the capacity to follow precisely wavefront and tilt evolution over time.
WaveKit (or Software Development Kit – SDK) will enable you to interface the HASO 4 Broadband with any kind of OEM products and systems.
On request, customized software solutions, perfectly adapted to your application case can be developed.
- Wavefront sensor in-house calibration for 350 -1100 nm
- λ/100 rms absolute accuracy over 600λ dynamic range
- Patented measurement of phase and intensity, simultaneously and independently
- 20 Hz, full pupil
- WaveView the industry’s most complete software package, included
- WaveKit (SDK of WaveView) compatible with C/C++, LabVIEW and Python
- SpotTracker, facilitating the usage of hardware and software
|Aperture dimension||7.0 x 5.2 mm²|
|Number of microlenses||68 x 50|
|Tilt dynamic range||>±3°|
|Focus dynamic range||±0.010 m to ± ∞|
|Absolute accuracy for λ between 400-600 nm||≤ 6nm rms|
|Absolute accuracy for λ between 600-1100 nm*||~ λ/100|
|Spatial sampling||~ 105 μm|
|Maximum acquisition frequency (sequential acquisition)||20 Hz|
|Calibrated spectral range||350 – 1100 nm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)/ weight||42 x 47 x 67 mm^3 /185 g|
|Working temperature||15 – 30° C|
|Interface / Power supply||USB 3.0 or Ethernet / 2.9 W|
|Operating system||Windows 7 and 10|
|External trigger||TTL signal|
|Minimum power||0.15 nW**|
* The absolute accuracy may slightly decrease for the wavelengths longer than 800nm. Above 950nm, the accuracy is ensured for light sources with coherence length smaller than 3 mm.
** At 635nm and 20Hz acquisition frequency on the 5.2mm maximum pupil diameter