A new compact hyper spectral imaging system!
The Hyper-Cam Mini xLW is an advanced compact infrared hyperspectral imaging system that combines high spatial, spectral and temporal resolution for remote detection, identification and quantification.
With its small Size, Weight and Power (SWaP), the new Hyper-Cam Mini xLW can be utilized in hard-to-reach locations to facilitate high-quality infrared spectral imaging measurements.
The Hyper-Cam Mini xLW is sensitive over an expanded spectral range, allowing for the measurement of gas and mineral targets that were previously out of reach.
- Standoff imaging Fourier-transform spectrometer technology
- Wide spectral range (7.4 – 12.5 microns)
- User-selectable spectral resolution up to 4 cm-1 (550 spectral channels)
- 320 × 256-pixel Stirling-cooled focal plane array detector.
- Field-of-view (FOV) of 14 × 11° with sub- windowing permitting to fit the desired FOV.
- Removeable SSD 2 TB Data Recording
- Integrated GPS
- Wi-Fi connectivity
For more information and full specifications, View / Download the datasheet