The Hyper-Cam provides real-time chemical imaging as well as unparalleled spatial and spectral information about the IR targets under measurement.
With its integrated calibration system and electronics Hyper-Cam can be used in a standalone (and unmanned) configuration for over 24hrs. The standard software interfaces make the sensor easy to use and its new upgraded weatherproof enclosure enables users to benefit from high quality hyperspectral imaging without worrying about changing environmental conditions during field measurements.
- Real-time chemical imaging and simultaneous visible imaging
- Very high sensitivity enables detection of weak signals
- Flexible spectral range
- Dynamic range from ambient to +2,000 Celsius
- Variable spectral resolution, down to 0.25 cm-1
- Calibrated data
- 3 standard field of views
- Wide field-of-view and high spatial resolution
- Flexible data products using real-time on-board digital processing
- Integrated calibration sources ensure accurate radiometric accuracy
- Easy-to-use Reveal data management suite
- Compact and portable for field use
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Chemical detection and identification software
|Spectral Range||Spatial Resolution||Field of view||Spectral Resolution|
|HYPER-CAM MW||3 - 5 μm||320 px × 256 px||6.4° × 5.1°||Up to 0.25 cm^-1|
|HYPER-CAM MWE||1.5 - 5 μm||320 px × 256 px||6.4° × 5.1°||Up to 0.25 cm^-1|
|HYPER-CAM Methane||7.4 - 8.3 μm||320 px × 256 px||6.4° × 5.1°||Up to 0.25 cm^-1|
|HYPER-CAM LW||7.7 - 11.8 μm||320 px × 256 px||6.4° × 5.1°||Up to 0.25 cm^-1|
|HYPER-CAM XLW||7.35 - 13.5 μm||320 px × 256 px||6.4° × 5.1°||Up to 0.25 cm^-1|
The Hyper Cam is available for rental – please call us for further information.