Our partner Azur Light Systems can provide custom single mode, single frequency, 351nm & 355nm UV fibre lasers solutions. The output powers are available up to 40 mW in free-space for 351 nm and 50 mW for 355nm. Their ultra-low noise fiber laser technology is particularly interesting for the most demanding applications requiring excellent power, pointing or frequency stability.
General Key Features of UV Fibre Lasers:
- Ultra-low noise
- Single Frequency – linewidth is less than 50 kHz typically
- Excellent Pointing stability
- Maintenance free – long life
- Long term power stability
- Passive laser heads or output fibres with collimated beams are available – the passive heads doesn’t generate heat and doesn’t need any active cooling systems